Notices

I need help! :(

Old 02-28-2013, 04:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I need help! :(

Idk, some of you might know or remember me. I used to be addicted to Rock cocaine. (I dont like saying the C word; sounds dirty) and the only way I beat it was by getting Heroin (NEVER have I shot myself; only sniff it), but lately Ive been uing a lot of heroin (AGAIN, NEVER AND NEVER WILL I IV; im too much of a puss..) I was 16-17 joining this site, been nearly a year? 18 Now. But it has been a hellavu 5 month ride.. yup, rock free for five months, however.. 5 months been sniffing that UGLY drug I ALWAYS told myself I would never do.. Been facing withdrawal symptoms when not using for 2-3 days; what Rock NEVER did to me, Heroin is doing to me.. and its only been 5 months maybe 4 and a half! Sick right now, stuffy nose, tempurature high, too lazy to get up and motivate myself; idk How I'm still goin to school every day honestly..even when I did coke, I always used to go partying, even clubbing with my friends.. Now its like.. I Just wanna get High on H :/ What do I Have to Do? help me.. if I beat Rock, i can beat this? Maybe? give me hope.. please dont put me down.. i encouraged myself to come back here and read replies, this truly is an awesome inspirational site.. God bless all y'all.. you're all great people.. I need my old me back, i'm tired of being unhappy..
Old 02-28-2013, 05:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I remember you - sorry to see you're still struggling.

My drugs were different, but I did the same thing - lurching from drug to drug and addiction to addiction.

The only real way off the merry go round is to stop riding it and get off Viper.

Get clean - totally clean - whatever way you want to do it (NA or some other group, Dr/counselling or rehab) and stay that way.

You're really young - you have an excellent chance of turning things around and having a great life.

Don't blow it- make decisions for the long term.

D
Old 02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sure your finding out quickly opiates use, then non use puts you into serious incapacitating withdrawals. No sleep, barely the energy to brush your teeth. Can't function at a job or anything else. Not to mention your into some very expensive habits. Your world can only crumble around you. There is much help available. You can check my previous post as to what I've done. Just start working on getting yourself straight and when you do, stay that way. Where your heading is no where land, by yourself.Broke. Except for us, willing to try to help having been there. But we are words on a page. I reiterate Dee 74. Don't blow it. Make decisions for the long run. Best to you
Old 02-28-2013, 07:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I remember you - sorry to see you're still struggling.

My drugs were different, but I did the same thing - lurching from drug to drug and addiction to addiction.

The only real way off the merry go round is to stop riding it and get off Viper.

Get clean - totally clean - whatever way you want to do it (NA or some other group, Dr/counselling or rehab) and stay that way.

You're really young - you have an excellent chance of turning things around and having a great life.

Don't blow it- make decisions for the long term.

D
Ahh Dee, I remember you too. I just wanna say, I respect the F' outta you. You really are a good person and Yeah I'm gonna try to, but problem is, I doubt my family would think I'm on this, if any, they only know about my weed usage :/ Idont wanna say "I'm on Heroin I need help" I wanna try and beat this by myself.. if I cant, and if it gets worst, then I guess that'll be the only way to stop.. but yeah honestly this site is great keep up the good work ill be here hopefully daily
Old 02-28-2013, 07:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I respect the F' outta you.
lol good to hear

There's an AA saying - I'm not in AA but I believe it...

you can't save your face and your a** at the same time.

I've known friends of mine on heroin - it's not a particularly subtle drug.

Chances are people know a lot more than you think they do - they may not know details but they know somethings up.

Don't let your pride stand in the way of getting the help you need, Viper...

D
Old 02-28-2013, 07:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Just pipping in to say........

We all need some help sometimes and there's nothing wrong with that...

Honesty could very well be what you need in the midst of it all.

It's hard and it hurts sometimes, but if you are honest about it you may find that you will get what you need.

((HUGS)) And keep on giving it all you can. We all need someone or something outside of ourselves to give us that little comfort of knowing that someone does care. ((HUGS)) ((again)) because I do care.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

dudeeee. i had the same problem when i was 18... as for me, ive tried over 30 different drugs and i have to say opiate is by far the worst. my life hasn't been MINE since i turned 18..if u get the picture. if u can manage the withdrawal symptoms right now. stop. don't ever touch opiates again... i found that opiates were the only drug that i couldn't stop without feeling like death or hell on earth.

i've been up and down in recovery so many times b/c of opiates currently... at day 14 of being clean. im 26 years old now...so it's been a hellish 8 years.

best of luck.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

TheViper: Welcome back! I would guess to say you are REALLY ready to be done with the drugs? You know? There is power in telling someone close to you about your problem! It relieves you of the constant thoughts of hiding in a closet to use. Once you share with friends/family about your problem? You'll have the support of others. I guarantee you they already know you aren't you anymore.

Is there a Therapist at your school that you could start with by opening up to? H/S might even be willing to call a meeting with your family to help you tell them in a more secure environment! It also helps by telling your family about your problem in the order of holding your feet to the fire per se! You won't be so tempted the next time because they now know about it. You've already made the decision that you've had enough of this drug ruining your world. All you have to do now is cut the ties with your dealer and step thru the door to the other side. It's in your hands and you've received some good information here already. So walk thru the door. Because the next time you use? You are now going to be thinking about the fact you've come back here asking for our help and we were here for you.

Best wishes to ya!

TOD
Old 03-01-2013, 03:31 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Think through your reasoning. I also wanted to tell no one that I was/am an addict and was trying to get clean. There was no one who knew except my wife and I wanted to keep it that way. I told myself it was because I was so ashamed of myself and couldn't face another person. In the end I became honest with myself. I didn't want to tell anyone because not only would they know I was an addict but then they would also know if I failed.

I tried so many times on my own but only when I had the help of my wife did I "make it".

By the way, I didn't tell her. She just knew it all along. All my lying, cheating and stealing and thinking I was doing it so well was crap. She knew.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:59 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Oh your so young to be having this struggle...first off BIG HUGS to you!Im sure so spend alot of time getting and doing your drug...whatever it is...if you want sobriety...turn it around and try to let your mind want sobriety again.Good news if you came here you must want a healthy life.
Are there any NA groups in your area?