Stupid woman my mother is!!!

Old 12-10-2012, 03:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
:-(

Stupid woman my mother is!!!

Just found A mothers phone on the floor this morning, got more pictures of all the proof I need to show that I am not mental or paranoid.
My mother text my father at the start of the week, saying 'half of the pub were asking about my state of mind, and what's going on in my head!!!!!'
I can't believe it, I had been home from my dads one day, she never said anything to me, I had not seen anyone or talked to anyone except dad and mother!!!!
Last night, more drama's ensued, mothers new toy boy was absolutely wasted and his 16 year old daughter went home as she had the keys, he apparently wouldn't accept the keys, and started a big argument, the daughter had a male friend who had come from the nearest town to stay for the night, (when I looked at cctv, she had 2 male friends, they were all drinking, even though the daughter is 16!!!!! and they seemed fine, mother said Meg was crying and worried about her dad). They ended up in the pub trying to get mother to help.
It was all a load of rubbish, mother tried asking me to go and work on the bar, as it was 10.30pm, I refused as am sick and the music was so loud, so she asked the man she had an affair with!!! there was a band on and the barmaid had been working since 3pm!! Not my fault, one of the barmen let them down apparently but mother was not working, still drinking sambucca shots at 12.50pm, and then again about 3pm, and then drinking bloody mary's all afternoon and night. After she was wasted friday night and talking about me again, she stayed out overnight saturday night, and she was absolutely wasted by 1.30am when she left to go to her new fella's house. One of the barmaids was so drunk she was throwing up everywhere and starting to get abusive as she does when she is drunk.
I give up, with being sick and not being able to spend money, I have a little saved up and am thinking of trying to find a nice cheap b&b somewhere for a couple of weeks or something,
I really want to try to get rid of the labrynthitis before I fly as I don't it to do any more damage to my poor head.
My dads sinuses blew up in a plane and he can't taste or smell now.
I know I cannot get better while I am here stressing!! Hopefully my money gets in the bank today, fingers crossed. ;-/
Old 12-10-2012, 05:00 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by renegayd View Post
Just found A mothers phone on the floor this morning, got more pictures of all the proof I need to show that I am not mental or paranoid.
My mother text my father at the start of the week, saying 'half of the pub were asking about my state of mind, and what's going on in my head!!!!!'
I can't believe it, I had been home from my dads one day, she never said anything to me, I had not seen anyone or talked to anyone except dad and mother!!!!
Last night, more drama's ensued, mothers new toy boy was absolutely wasted and his 16 year old daughter went home as she had the keys, he apparently wouldn't accept the keys, and started a big argument, the daughter had a male friend who had come from the nearest town to stay for the night, (when I looked at cctv, she had 2 male friends, they were all drinking, even though the daughter is 16!!!!! and they seemed fine, mother said Meg was crying and worried about her dad). They ended up in the pub trying to get mother to help.
It was all a load of rubbish, mother tried asking me to go and work on the bar, as it was 10.30pm, I refused as am sick and the music was so loud, so she asked the man she had an affair with!!! there was a band on and the barmaid had been working since 3pm!! Not my fault, one of the barmen let them down apparently but mother was not working, still drinking sambucca shots at 12.50pm, and then again about 3pm, and then drinking bloody mary's all afternoon and night. After she was wasted friday night and talking about me again, she stayed out overnight saturday night, and she was absolutely wasted by 1.30am when she left to go to her new fella's house. One of the barmaids was so drunk she was throwing up everywhere and starting to get abusive as she does when she is drunk.
I give up, with being sick and not being able to spend money, I have a little saved up and am thinking of trying to find a nice cheap b&b somewhere for a couple of weeks or something,
I really want to try to get rid of the labrynthitis before I fly as I don't it to do any more damage to my poor head.
My dads sinuses blew up in a plane and he can't taste or smell now.
I know I cannot get better while I am here stressing!! Hopefully my money gets in the bank today, fingers crossed. ;-/
What a mess! What sort of regulations do they have in your town? When I worked in an establishment that served alcohol (a bowling house with a bar), I can tell you we'd have gotten in serious trouble -- or could have, at any rate -- if we put someone behind the bar who was not trained or qualified to do that job. Liquor violations mean serious fines!

T
Old 12-10-2012, 10:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

renegayd,

Why not attend Alanon meetings?

What's your plan after you move? Seems to me like what you are planning is a bit of a "geographic cure."

I'm 1500 miles from my family - it doesn't change the fact that effects of alcoholism are still part of my life and I have lots of work to do.

Vicki
Old 12-10-2012, 04:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry

you are going through all of this. You need an escape quickly from all of this drama.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You deserve better than to live like this.
Don't take your mother's texts personally, it's all BS.
Hope you get out of there soon even if it is just to B & B.
Hugs :ghug3
Old 12-11-2012, 04:27 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tromboneliness View Post
What a mess! What sort of regulations do they have in your town? When I worked in an establishment that served alcohol (a bowling house with a bar), I can tell you we'd have gotten in serious trouble -- or could have, at any rate -- if we put someone behind the bar who was not trained or qualified to do that job. Liquor violations mean serious fines!

T
oh it is very strict round here, about a month ago, the cops went and raided all the pub in town for underagers, so she is going to get in big trouble, plus they have this community watch type thing for pub, called pubwatch where if you cause trouble in one pub then you are not allowed in any in the area, mother has been in trouble with this commitee before for having people in who weren't allowed. So I'm thinking an anonymous email to them may help, but how do I prove it, the video's I have are from cctv and if they show mother she will know it's me!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:33 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Vicki, I am moving 12 thousand miles away and cutting contact with my A mother, I am still going to seek a proffesionals help like a counselor, don't know how it works in Australia, but now I have found someone to talk to I don't want to stop. It has traken me 27 years to finally stop bottling it all up, and it feels great, and to hear that it's not all my fault and I am not mental!!.
I also have this site, and ACOA books, some with questions and essays to do, so I have to think for myself, and some just normal books to help me sort my head. When I do go to Australia, I will find an al anon meeting as I really want all the help I can get so I don't end up going down this road, but if I do I want to be able to see it and help myself. If there is anything else you can suggest I will greatly appreciate it.
I still can't believe I have got this far in just a couple of months but I find I do still need help and I'm not afraid to ask for it now,even with my dad, who just bought me a WII for xmas, I have been playing my ps2 for years and finally I get with the program a little, but by the time I get used to it, there will be something new, I am not a trend follower, I like things I am comfortable and happy with, screw society and their dictatorship!!! ;-)