:(

Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

relief

changed this thread title because i realized ive been back and forth emotionally with myself because of whats been going on and i took words too serious in my feelings. it is a bummer what emotions run through you loving an addict and how much more a person just cant take. i am lucky because with deep conversation my ah is doing the right thing so far.....why i continue to dwell in what hes doing regardless is beyond me but trying to calm down. birth control doesnt help lol makes me up and down more so too
Old 11-11-2012, 04:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Big hugs to you honey.
Ride through the rollercoaster of emotion.
I know its not easy, I'm doing the same.
Keep posting.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thislonelygirl-i am right there with you. I take emotions way to seriouslty. It is so hard loving an addict.

Rosiepetal-Rollercoaster of emotions is right. I am on such a rollercoaster of emotions, I cant even see the ground anymore. I am so screwed up. We briefly spoke. He wants to have coffee. I want to see him. I dont want to see him. I want to run into his arms and have him hold me. I want to run as fast as i can in the other direction. I want him to get sober. I want to tell him i dont care what he does anymore. I have been fighting myself on telling mhimif he goes to rehab and figured out his life maybe we could have a future. I love him, but I dont know if that will change things. Ugh this roller coaster sucks. I used to greatly enjoy that amusement park ride.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Addiction truly can be a heartbreaker . But also I believe anything is possible, what is meant to be will be, and people who are meant to be together will get through the tough times and love and grow together. In the midst of it all, it is quite depressing though I know. My love and empathy to you!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

...and it seems that addicts, or the spouses/loved ones of addicts, are the most emotional and sensitive creatures sometimes.