Notices

Tramadol Warning

Old 11-02-2012, 08:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
T24

Tramadol Warning

I wanted to share my progression of addiction to Tramadol. I started using them in 2007 and were already in 2012 almost to 2013. I have never seen such a tolerance build up and I have used Narcotics for Years. Now I know they say Tramadol is not a narcotic but c'mon you can't trick a Narc Addict. The feelings are almost exactly the same. Anyway when I started I was using maybe 100 50mg tabs in about 2 weeks. Now I am up to 25 100mg tabs a day which is 50 50mg tabs. I started buying them where I live in Mexico and thought I would get the 100mg Bottle of 100 for $21.00 - This upped the addiction big time. I got carried away with these and am wondering if I can ever quit. I have been through the hell of withdrawals with these 3-4 times and I would almost rather be dead it was so bad. This stuff on the withdrawal is way worse than Heroin withdrawals. Anyway I always told myself that I would quit after this last time and I'm still waiting for the last time. I have not had any seizures yet as I'm dosing 10 50mg at a time to get a good coast. This morning I had 20 50mg before 10:00am.
Being that it's over the counter and so cheap and easy to get makes it my coffin nail I think. Anyone thinking of getting back on these DONT DO IT !!
Everytime I would get off them I would do them again in a week or two.
I guess I am just destined to be an addict. It's the only drug I use now at 47 years old and I have used all kinds since I was 15 yrs old. I've been through N.A. countless times, over 12 stays in Treatment Centers across the globe.
I always end up meeting connections in treatment. Hell I even got high in one of them I was in. These were way back in my adolescents up until about 25 yrs old. Is there any way to get off of these ?? Is medical withdrawal ok.
How much will it cost? I don't ever wish anyone be in my shoes cause it's not fun anymore. It started out a blast but now it's a way of life and my body needs this to be normal. I appreciate your reading.. Thanks.. Michael
Old 11-02-2012, 02:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow you get tramodol otc where you are. We only get it on prescription. We get codeine otc here but ive heard that tramodol is stronger than codeine the doc gave me a choice of codeine n tramodol n i chose codeine.
Good luck on getting off. Keep posting you'll get lots of support
Old 11-02-2012, 06:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

T24. Tramadol is so widely used and all over the internet to purchase. It is an interesting medication. For some people it definitely gives that high and the feeling you get when using opiates. For others like me it doesn't do anything. It does help with pain for me but doesn't give me a high but neither does fentynal or morphine.
The amount you are taking is outragous and I am worried about your kidneys and liver. I hope that you can taper and keep off of them.