Notices

So Glad!

Old 10-25-2012, 04:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So Glad!

Woke up this morning with a clear head. My brain is filled with ideas and I can make and understand plans. In a few days I will be 6 months clean and sober and life is so much better. It amazes me how good it feels to have my head and my life clear of opiates.

Just a few months ago my head would have been filled with dread that my plans for obtaining a stash would fail. I would have still been clouded from the previous days - hell the previous years - of drugs. I would have already formed a plan for my "highs" for the day by this early hour.

Instead I have the love and trust of my wife. I have no fear of getting caught and losing everything. I am proud of myself instead of hating myself.

How is anyone else's morning starting?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! My day is over, nearly bedtime here in china. It's so nice not living a life solely focused on drugs!!! I am glad you feel great and you don't have to waste precious moments trying to find your next high!!!! 6 months is fantastic!!!! We are on this journey together. I would say our roller coaster has came to a peaceful stop!