Notices

I Cant Find Help !!!

Old 09-27-2012, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I Cant Find Help !!!

I have what I think is a unique addiction. I steal goods from corporations with the use of a computer. I do it most when I feel the worst then after a binge I beat myself up and swear never again....then in days or weeks I do it again. I could afford to buy the stuff.

I also pretty house bound with health problems and while part of thinks this addiction adds to my health issues other parts don’t believe it. I wish I did drink or use drugs because I would have support and fellow addicts – I have been to several therapists and one even asked me to teach him how to do it....kind of like your therapist asking you for your connections phone number.

I cant find help and when I am on a binge I feel separated from spirit and like God is going to get me

Two questions

Can this addiction make my health worse – my denial says no!

How can I find help

Thanks
Old 09-27-2012, 07:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Zee

Hi there
I remember you posted last month.
Your addiction is definately unique, but I think this site is mainly related to drink and drug problems. I expect you could you some of the tools we use. It may sound strange... but you could try going to an AA meeting. I guess addiction is addiction at the end of the day... good luck to you