chester molester

Old 09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

chester molester

I previously posted about my scattered brain & yet another missed visitation by my CABF last weekend. Well it was brought to my attention that the reason XABF missed his scheduled weekend w DS because he was out at the bar w his gf celebrating her18th birthday. This is news to me considering her FB page says she was born in 1991 which shouldve made her 21. Im thoroughly disgusted, not only because my XABF gave up more time but also because i realized this makes him a child predator, pedophile whatever you wanna call it! She was 16 when they started their "romance" last year. Idc if it was consensual it's still illegal & gives me yet another reason why i dont want him in DS life! Ugh gross!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

He is your EX...expand on that format...stop checking on him...no more reading his FB crap...move on with your life, you are only hurting yourself...he doesn't care...he has moved on to a new victim...accept it.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

While I do agree with dollydo----I agree with you that the whole image is DISGUSTING!!

dandylion
Old 09-21-2012, 07:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I agree with dolly as well but i didnt seek his information out. I work everyday to move forward from the past.XABF is blocked from my phone & fb. A mutual acquaintance of me & XABF sent me a message via fb telling me the things i spoke about in my post.