Notices

Didn't do so well

Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Didn't do so well

Wellllll, getting off the subs didn't go to well for me. That is why I have not been here. A friend showed up with dillys like literally the day I decided to make the jump. And I spent a week and a couple days booting diaudids. STUPID, stupid, stupid. It was the worst week I have had in a long time. Spent two days dope sick and the rest of the time riding around, waiting, calling, waiting, riding around some more. The whole time I kept saying "I want my subs back". Boy was it a reminder of why I got out of the dope game. And it ended with my "friend" being a shady b*tch over ten bucks. So yeah, BIG reminder of everything I fought so hard to get away from.

Now I am back on the subs since Tuesday and plan to try again soon.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

CarrionDoll! Great to hear from ya! Don't beat yourself up over this! Dust yourself off and try again! I look at each and every attempt as a learning curve for the next time. It doesn't matter how many times you've tried, all that matters is the final one! It doesn't help when "friends" pop up with stuff either... you may have to cut some people out unless they stop tempting you, I had to do it too... won't be easy. At least you are back on the subs and not seeking. Best of luck with "the fight"! I am here if you need me =)