Notices

The 2-3 x's a wk binger

Old 08-31-2012, 03:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The 2-3 x's a wk binger

Hi yall I haven't posted here in a few days I am the 2-3 times a week binge drinker. It is so weird feeling to label myself like that because I always never labeled myself as that or an alcoholic I just said I was someone that drinks to much when they drink and it's really not a drinking problem its just a problem when I drink if that makes any sense. I suppose if I ever labeled myself so to speak than I would have to be accountable to myself from there on that and also embarrassed!!!!!...well what can be more embarrassing then getting drunk and saying stupid crap or doing stupid crap that you can hardly remember right?

Well today I wake up 13 days sober. I feel a little tired this morning slowly waking up with my coffee but daggum it! I am waking up not feeling icky and with a clear mind and no anxiety of what I said or did last night and so even though I wake up a little groggy this morning it is a natural honest groggy and for that I am happy.

Thank you all for your ongoing support and being so candid with your own struggles it helps all relate and know we are not alone
Old 08-31-2012, 03:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Awesome it is a nice feeling isnt it

It truly gets better and easier. Keep on track and keep going forward. And for sure I think many of use tried that lie to ourselves. We can twist it anyway that works for us, till ,and nothing will change it will just progressively get worse. Till I got honest about it, and went for help in AA for I couldnt do it alone. I wasnt ever going to free of that bondage..

Congrats on 13 day... Have a lovely weekend..