Notices

help guys I'm in need of major help

Old 07-26-2012, 09:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

help guys I'm in need of major help

So i started at a young age messing around norco 10/325. It started with one and from the first pill my life began to go down hill. i was at a point where i wanted to quit but i could't and moved on to roxies 30's at age 20. Then finally people started telling my parents and my brother that i was borrowing money not paying them back and that they were concerned for me. I was becoming out of control. I quit the pills and went thru hell withdrawals suck. well for some reason i decided to start taking norcos again realizing i wouldn't be out of control and guess what i was wrong. Now I'm happy to say i am finally ready to quit. This is my day 3 of withdrawals and its i feel better but not thru the withdrawals. i started taking about 12-22 pills a day at least for the last month how long should these withdrawals last i mean i already feel much better but obviously insomnia is at its finest. Not being able to sleep has made me realize what i have been missing in life my parents are very supportive and helpful and so is my brother. I am finally going to be the person that they used to know how long should my symptoms of withdrawals last like i said this is day 3 and i feel much better but still couldn't sleep slept for like 1 hour and a half
thanks guys i am 3 day sober
Old 07-26-2012, 11:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((beilyazadeh)) - Welcome to SR! I have no personal experience with opiate withdrawals (crack was my drug) but I know many people here do. From what I've read, it's like having a bad case of the flu for about a week, the insomnia and lack of energy may last a bit longer.

Congrats on your 3 days!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 07-26-2012, 11:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thank u my third day is not as bad so i think i went thru the worst part of my withdrawals but the insomnia part but my back pain is not bothering me that much