Notices

Wow

Old 05-30-2012, 01:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
~sb

Wow

I had put things in storage over 10 years ago. I had gotten a notice of intent to auction about a year ago. As it turns out, they haven't auctioned my things. I have an opportunity to get my son's baby pictures and some of my personal things out before the auction.

WOW. HP works in mysterious ways. This isn't the only amazing thing that has happened in the last year, it's just the most heartwarming one I've encountered. I may have some memories for me and my son in the form of our old photos. Priceless. Maybe my old AA books, too.

I am full of gratitude. It's not about the things, really, I will let them auction off most of those things, but I will take some pictures before it happens. I wish my brother would allow my son and I to have a relationship. My son might want some of those personal things, too. His birth certificate (the fancy one for MD) is in a frame. I will at least get that.

Gratitude for recovery and sobriety. AA is a life saver in many ways. My HP works in such a fabulous way. Yes, I will be making financial amends to this company, it's on the list.

Gratitude. WOW
Old 05-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

And at our anniversary celebration (last Wednesday of the month) Apryl showed up! She had taken me through the steps last year on Memorial Day Weekend. This Saturday, she will take my friend who has been relapsing, through the steps!
WOW! Gratitude!

And I ran into someone I knew from 18 years ago. I love life today more than ever!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks for shareing these awesome "happenings' whith us...
Old 05-30-2012, 09:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That's great Sugarbear,
perhaps your brother will soften his attitude when he sees how well you are doing.

You sound so happy today. Thanks for sharing that. I find it humbling to hear people speak of gratitude. It's a reminder to me.

love
caiHong