Notices

Day 10 and counting!

Old 03-05-2012, 05:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

Talking Day 10 and counting!

Today is Day 10 off of years of Suboxone. Seems like an eternity now, but in a "Look at all I've endured to get where I am" kind of way. The Sun is out for the first time in days, and I'm up early anyway so it's nice to see, even if there's a few flakes floating around. Also now for *!two nights!* I've consecutive hours of actual REM sleep with dreams and all, and I gotta say it's a world of difference. I actually woke up both days smiling with "I actually dreamed! I slept for more than an hour!" excitement. I've been slamming my body with vitamin water and juice, Echinacea (immunity), multiV (overall), Vit C (immunity), and folic acid (red blood production - not everyone may use this). I intend to keep learning about and introducing new vitamins and healthy goods into my diet....but damn vitamins can get expensive...Hahaaa....I could be wasting that money on pills that do nothing good for me or on these vitamins and actual, real food for a change...yeah, gonna go with the "Living-pills".
Anyway. anyone getting off of Suboxone, I was at 1mg a day before jumping, you can too. Methadone users, I was taking 5mg a day for 18 days, then 8 days - !after the Meth wore off! - of Suboxone at 1mg each morning, and done. 10 days, and I was one of those "I NEED to go get Subs now" people anytime I was running low or experiencing symptoms.....YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!
Old 03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great going Stop!!! You're an inspiration.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

Thank you

Originally Posted by zxcirce View Post
Great going Stop!!! You're an inspiration.
Thank you. I really appreciate that. Really. I gotta say I don't think I could have hit the ground running....well...after the first few days of face falling and dragging through ick ...so well had I not found this site. It's been the people in my current situation and the people that are just ahead of me that have helped me to keep fighting, and the people who have been here and stayed out have been such a great support. And just the people saying "Great job" just because. I'm eating better, taking vitamins, drinking tons of vitamin water, started working out this morning...I'm just going to keep adding more and more back into my life to replace all the crap I filled it with. I feel so much better today than just a few days ago...and it's hard when you don't know "when" it will pass, but seeing people just days ahead of me and doing good, I knew I had to keep going. Thanks again!