Notices

Is that God?

Old 12-18-2011, 06:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Is that God?

I get a tingly sensation during meetings. ussually its when someone hits home with a story and emotion and i can relate perfectly to it. Also during the Promises and the lords prayer when we all join hands. This is one of the best feelings I have ever had. A drink doesnt even come close to it. Its as if a 10 ton weight is being lifted off my shoulders. I hear about filling yourself with white light (from the more religious members) and surrendering to God. Is this tingly sensation that i feel (almost like the chills but in a good way) God?
Old 12-18-2011, 06:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I know when things are right because I get a chill up my neck...yes, Brain...its the inner power workin' on ya.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Self recovered Self discovered

It is God working with you, if you want it to be. If I were sitting on your shoulder during and after this meeting observing you, how would I know that you had felt Him? What would be different about you? The answer to that one is also up to you.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Who Farted?

May also be poor circulation....

Just kidding....it's a great feeling alright. That's the Sunlight of the Spirit at work. Nice post, thanks.

Traid.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hello, God will be there whenever we are ready to hear him. The sensations are the mere, small prroof of the power of prayer and seeking. Keep you spirit and heart open.
Hugs
TT
Old 12-18-2011, 07:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yes.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

hahahaha WOOOOO!!!! Thats freaking awesome. I'm not sure what it means but im done trying to make sense of it. I love
Old 12-18-2011, 10:11 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Your getting that good feeling that you are connection with someone or at a meeting a group of people. It's the same thing when you date someone that you really care for or a child that you come home to. You could call it a natural high.

Have you ever go to a doctor and he tells you that everything will be okay and you get that feeling good feeling? It's the same thing.

I'm an atheist so that's not God, just connection with people. ;-)
Old 12-18-2011, 10:54 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
lillyknitting

Originally Posted by Brainsoup View Post
I get a tingly sensation during meetings. ussually its when someone hits home with a story and emotion and i can relate perfectly to it. Also during the Promises and the lords prayer when we all join hands. This is one of the best feelings I have ever had. A drink doesnt even come close to it. Its as if a 10 ton weight is being lifted off my shoulders. I hear about filling yourself with white light (from the more religious members) and surrendering to God. Is this tingly sensation that i feel (almost like the chills but in a good way) God?
I want what you've got !!
Old 12-18-2011, 11:45 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I don't think you would be sitting in that meeting without Him...Sure beats a hangover...doesn't it.