Notices

Looking for hope

Old 12-01-2011, 09:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Looking for hope

Hi, New to this site. I am an alcoholic/addict. I am 42 and been on something since I was 32. Started with amphetamine and the gym, lost job and money so turned to drink then got to a point were not possible drink if I wanted to keep my kids so used opiates, diazipam now on modalert which i get from internet and zopiclone at night. I spent time in AA even ran a meeting!!! but AA here is sadly offish with other substances. Been in rehab twice. I trust God and was baptised 2007. At the moment so many thoughts and feelings inside I am a mess. Something is wrong with myn self astem as I started flirting with guys dont know why even a 26 year old. I just seemed to need approval but I have to get it into my head not that type!!! I have a wonderful husband and 2 children I have not been unfaithful and want it to stay like that. So much more to say if someone would encourage me as I go clean from now and take a minute at a time.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

You'll find as much encouragement as you need here TJ

In the real world, have you tried going to both AA meetings and NA meetings - that might give you some more real life support?

D