Notices

Meetings in the SF Bay Area?

Old 11-22-2011, 10:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Meetings in the SF Bay Area?

Hello. I have been to a few meetings in the east bay but I haven't found that perfect fit yet. Does anyone have any suggestions for good meetings in the East Bay area? I am 25 years old.
Thanks so much!

Old 11-23-2011, 10:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

www.AASF.org

http://www.eastbayaa.org/

I found these links. Hope you find some good meetings!
Old 11-25-2011, 01:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MINEr

Well heck, I live in the East Bay. Most of the meetings I attend are in the Walnut Creek area, with the exception of a Friday noon meeting in Berkeley on Vine St., a great speaker meeting. There is a church on Sunnyvale in Pleasant Hill that does noon meetings all week, the Wed and Thurs ones are good, especially the Thursday one. All the meetings at the Hut in Lafayette are wonderful, I've heard especially good things about the Monday meditation meeting. Also, there is a women's meeting at Mayhew on Wednesday night I've heard good things about too, being a guy, I can't give first hand experience though. I've been to most of the meetings in the Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill area, post a little more about what you look for in a meeting and what type of meetings you prefer, and I'll see what else I can scrounge up. I have a friend who does the young peoples meetings in Berkeley(I'm 42, and don't attend those obviously), but if that is your thing, I can ask her which ones she likes. Just post here or PM me.

camedown