AH Rant and some Good News too

Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

AH Rant and some Good News too

My DS (2) is having a rough evening. He's been whiney since I picked him up from daycare.

I put him in time out earlier, and of course he was crying. AH was annoyed by this, so butted in, despite my requests that he not. Completely takes over, tells ME to butt out because I don't know what I'm doing (WTF), and eventually DS stops crying and time out is over.

Then he has the NERVE to say, "Thank You!" sarcastically, as if he just did me a favor.

EFF YOU!!!

I cannot wait to get out of here.

OH, and got some interesting news today. My BFF who is also in a relationship with an A has decided to leave her A, so we may even get to be roommates! Wow!
Old 11-16-2011, 06:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

They're just so precious, aren't they?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah, my drunk ex was just on the phone today, whining to my mother in law, who was watching my daughter while I work, and he yelled at his mother to get our three year old daughter under control because she was whining in the background while he ranted and raved about stuff. He has some nerve telling us how to raise the kid he has completely abandoned! So good to have him out of my life. I hope your day comes soon too, cagedbird.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Breathe deeply. Breathe deeply again.

Its great that you might have a roomate; I have 2 roomates, they are very nice women, they are also artists..today they managed to get me out of a funk, we laughed and talked. It makes a difference to have friends to interact with...

See at all these things as added evidence to how great your decision of leaving is, for you...
Today dealing with some toxic people I decided to be glad they are not part of my family nor friends and soon I won't have to interact with them at all.

Hugs.