Notices

2.5 yrs without you and you come back

Old 10-20-2011, 01:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy 2.5 yrs without you and you come back

Hello im moe im 28 and i got on here because i relapsed today after 2.5 yrs clean ( not all the way bc i smoke weed) my drug of choice was coke i would spend alot of money jus to stay high but one day i was aboit to get zooted i lookd up and saw my ex shakin like she was urmim for da sack to ***.to her so i.thru it down da.toilet and quit cold turkey for 2
5 yrs with out no.classes or nothn jus me and god neway the reason i used to.get zooted.was.bc.i.would have these.awful toothaches and my.cuz.told.me.to.use and it would.stop today i was outside sitn on a normal day whn my tooth.startd.achin like umcontrollable pain.i ignord it.for.as long as i could and.jus.as.a.ac of impulse i tool sum of.my bday money my wife savin andbrought a.gram.and.pourd it inside the.3 holes where mu fillimgs fell out. I told my wife.about.it about 2.hours.ago i dont knw whay gappened i jus.want to talk with.some people.who understand...PLEASE HELP ALL SUGGESTIOMS ARE WELCOMED
Old 10-20-2011, 02:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi itwon'tbeatme

First - seriously I'd put the money towards a dentist, rather than coke.

I know how expensive dental care can be for many of us, but thats the best way to fix tooth problems.

It took me a few years to get my problems fixed but it was worth it.
Over the counter pain relief works pretty good too - and I had a mouthful of problems.

I know you'll find a lot of support here - and a lot of ideas on what to do to find more support if you want it

Welcome
D
Old 10-20-2011, 07:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

Welcome!

Yes, please find a dentist. Some universities give low cost work. The amount of money spent on coke and pot could be spent saving you from heart or brain infections because tooth problems are serious. Plus coke use destroys teeth!

You can stop and stay stopped!
Old 10-20-2011, 07:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yes, for sure try to find a way to get your teeth looked after. Maybe your dentist would consider payment in installments.

There is lots of support here, and I'm glad you found us.