De-stressing

Old 10-01-2011, 10:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

De-stressing

It seems like a lifetime since my major confrontation with R, and my discovery of this site, yet it's only a couple of months. I seem to have experienced a bewildering mix of emotions in that time, feeling drained physically and mentally, a bit confused-am I doing the right thing? Feeling anxious and uncertain, then sometimes feeling very positive and clear about stuff. So much easier to talk on here I find than with close friends even, because we don't always want to burden them with stuff-a lot of which they've already heard.
On a positive note, I swam in the sea today-pretty much unheard of in the N of England in October-but we've had around 26 degrees for a couple of weeks-more like France or Spain. I felt wonderfully invigorated and cleansed!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There are two elements of safety here...no one knows who we really are...and we can put those emotions into words with no fear of judgement.
Today is a painful day. But looking forward to the pain stopping.
thinking of you..hope you find more things to distract from the issues.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Maybe we do fear judgement because a lot of what we are dealing with is new territory for us, and sometimes we just don't know how to react.