Notices

Hi SR peeps :)

Old 09-14-2011, 12:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Powerless over Alcohol

Hi SR peeps :)

Hi all just wanted to pop in and give a great big HELLO

Sorry have not posted in awhile but everything is awesome here. I hope all are well out there .

Well of to the gym for a workout followed by a nice hot tub and swim.

I hope to see everyone around, and if anyone is new please stop by the chat room and come read or share with us .
Old 09-14-2011, 01:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Inda Buddy! Nice to read your post It's been amazing so far coming to this website for support lol. I really enjoy it and it's nice to recognize some members of this site by name now At first I felt kind of out of the loop since I knew no one but learned to get to know everyone in a short amount of time. Tomorrow night I get my 1 month chip!!! At my home AA group! It's been such a pleasureable journey thus far! To meet people such as yourself etc. My Programme has been stronger ever since I arrived back here in my safe haven of my parents home. It's been great and I really am grateful for everything that has been given to me after all I've done, but no worries I have learned to forgive myself and move on. I've been smiling everyday and not once thought about drinking... except the one dream where I was back in that house with my old room mates and started drinking again that was a horrid dream indeed. I was happy to wake up and realize it wasn't real. I just got back from my parents family room, I was watching Alice In Wonderland the remake by Tim Burton with Johnny Depp in it. Pretty good movie! I wasn't interested in it when it first came out but decided to watch it... getting over a viral throat infection but feeling better. back to work tomorrow though See you around bud! And drop me a message in my inbox anytime to keep in touch!
Old 09-14-2011, 03:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

Glad all is well! Be alert & stay sober!
Old 09-14-2011, 03:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Inda! Hot tub sounds heavenly. Gym, not so much.

I suspect I'll be joining chat again when that time of the night comes and I am itching for a drink.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad all is well with you Dylan

D