Notices

Short Poem I wrote about addiction...

Old 07-17-2011, 12:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Short Poem I wrote about addiction...

I'm not trying to waste forum space, but I was writing someone an email and I was trying to describe how I felt and wrote this without meaning to get all poetic. (Does that make sense?). This is how I feel. Maybe some of you do too.

. I feel like I was on a ship that sunk in the middle of the ocean. I知 the only survivor but nobody knows the ship went down and I知 clinging on to a piece of the decimated vessel. I知 screaming but nobody can hear me. I don稚 know if the passing ships are the friend or enemy. If nobody knows I知 here all alone and I知 running out of time, how will I find the wisdom to find my way home when I don稚 know where home is?

If anyone of you have any poetry about addiction, please do post. Just because I'm clean doesn't mean I'm well.
Attached Images
File Type: gif
ugone2far.gif (905 Bytes, 22 views)
Old 07-17-2011, 01:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Smile

Originally Posted by oxyious View Post
I'm not trying to waste forum space, but I was writing someone an email and I was trying to describe how I felt and wrote this without meaning to get all poetic. (Does that make sense?). This is how I feel. Maybe some of you do too.

. I feel like I was on a ship that sunk in the middle of the ocean. I知 the only survivor but nobody knows the ship went down and I知 clinging on to a piece of the decimated vessel. I知 screaming but nobody can hear me. I don稚 know if the passing ships are the friend or enemy. If nobody knows I知 here all alone and I知 running out of time, how will I find the wisdom to find my way home when I don稚 know where home is?

If anyone of you have any poetry about addiction, please do post. Just because I'm clean doesn't mean I'm well.

I do