Notices

passion flower

Old 06-18-2011, 07:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question passion flower

I recently purchased passion flower to use when feeling anxious. doesnt help that much, any suggestions on herbs that may make me relaxed while going through withdrawl? i also am not sure if passion flower is safe.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
New to Real Life

IDK about herbs but exercise was the #1 thing that helped me! and honestly time away from my kids. Is that awful? Really it's not time away from them I guess but time alone with just myself to worry about. DH would send me to the local tea shop and I'd get a little while there just to sit and breathe.

I have been sober for 10 months. Short enough to remember how you're feeling. Don't give up! It gets so much better.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:27 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Passionflower is safe to use, I find valerian works better for me anyway and St Johns Wort seems to be good also, they are all safe and very little side effects if any. You a can look them up on the internet. I have severe anxiaty and panic attacks and I take valerian when I have to go to town to help me relax so I don't get a panic attack, it works most of the time. Oh also I heard that evening primerose oil is good for withdrawal symptoms, I bought some but haven't tried it yet. Hope this helps.