Notices

Help

Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Help

Hi all lastweek I got drunk next day I woke up spaced out thought I was going to die now a week later I still feel like this? Is it depersonalitation/derealisationis? I can't take it anymore think am going nuts tbh got it 24/7 can't seem to get rid of it it's like am still drunk with out the happy feeling I went to the doctors on fri told me am ok been waiting over a year to go cbt my doctor contacted them and moved me up the list to get seen faster I have had this before but it went away can't remember when or how I take propanol 80mg sr one aday
Old 06-05-2011, 09:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

Do you think you might have a drinking problem? A lot of what you have described sounds like you might.

As far as a mental health issue I can not tell you what might be going on only a doctor is qualified to make that diagnosis. I would encourage you to see a doctor and be completely honest with him about not only your mental health concerns but how much and how often you drink. The two things might be related to each other.

Take care and let us know how it goes.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi, when i drink the next day my anxiety is horrible. I know what to expect, but yet i still do it. Why? IDK! Anyways...

Nobody here is able to diagnose you. As nandam says, its prob best to go to your doc and be FULLY honest about your drinking and your anxiety.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the reply I used to drink heavy then I stopd because they same thing happend then 10month later I started to drink again every 2week