here we go again.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

here we go again.

I'm sorry your probably sick of me, this drama really needs to leave my life..it's getting old.

I need to ::scream:: some more..

I met my friend that is babysitting my kids and then my exA and her husband got along good, we'd go camping last summer together.

My friend texted me saying that exA texted her husband and her husband forwarded the messages to me...not sure why he fwd them to me...? But,

This is what they said, "Workin train! Been tough few weeks,shoulda appreciated things more, man this hurts so bad! Well nothin i can do i guess! U not workin on the road? "Don't know what ya got till its gone i guess! Let's go fishing this weekend, u around?" "Lookin at things now i can c exactly what lin wanted, wish i coulda seen that when i was with her, live and learn i guess..."

Can he just GIVE UP?! I swear. He KNOWS that our kids are being watched by this friend who knows the whole situation, so of course he takes advantage of that and sends those texts!

The fact that he was asking if her husbands on the road and working this weekend..in some way makes me think crazy thoughts, like what if he was hoping that it was just my friend there to swipe the kids or something.

Think I should maybe ask the cops to keep an eye on her house tomorrow. What do you make of this? I feel like I need help with every aspect of my life...It feels like I am still fearful.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I would do that, just in case. This friend and her husband know the circumstances going on, right? I'll be honest, it makes me a little nervous for you.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah, it kinda stinks that he knows the sitter. It's all a little too close for comfort.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh, I would also tell your friends that any communications from him be kept to themselves, unless it is threatening to you in some way, and then they need to share them with the authorities on your behalf.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I agree with Pix. You are getting wrapped up too tight about this. It is a text message. There is nothing more. They don't need to tell you every time they hear the man fart. Just let this one go. Don't let it get to you.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LS2 View Post
The fact that he was asking if her husbands on the road and working this weekend..in some way makes me think crazy thoughts, like what if he was hoping that it was just my friend there to swipe the kids or something.

Think I should maybe ask the cops to keep an eye on her house tomorrow. What do you make of this? I feel like I need help with every aspect of my life...It feels like I am still fearful.
It seems to me that your gut is trying to get your attention. This, plus the other post you put up about the weird change in plans of having the kids on a certain night kinda makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Do you have reason to believe he would pull something like this? It seems like you might or you wouldn't have posted it. Taking precautions is a wise move. If nothing happens, then nothing happens. But, being prepared in case it does harms no one.

L
Old 04-04-2011, 09:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sounds to me like he is trying to cover his a**, reputation-wise.

My A, when active would do crap like that.
If he heard I was talking to a mutual friend, he would reach out to them( after years, sometimes), just to touch base and make sure he was "represented".

He always looked the fool, totally transparent.
But in his haze, he probably thought they thought he was so cool.

I dint want to diminish potential danger, but consider the possibility that he is just worried about the husbands judgement of him.

They can be so narcissistic.

Pls excuse typos, I am on iPhone predictive text,...lol.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:40 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
A work in progress

I rather doubt that he is "looking to swipe the kids" unless you have some reason to think he would do that. My guess is he is counting on the friends to "let you know" how "remorseful" he is. IOW, don't read too much into it.

You might tell EVERYBODY that he isn't allowed to communicate with you and to please stop passing messages. They think they are helping, but they aren't.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:33 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

following LexieCat on this one....its still all about setting healthy boundaries...and sounds like you may need more?