Little update...things are looking up!!!

Old 03-25-2011, 04:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Little update...things are looking up!!!

I am officially employed!!! I start next week, orientation on Tues, then work Wed-Fri. YAY

I got a second shift position as a CNA until I take my boards in June and they've offered me employment as an RN as soon as I pass.

I called to have my electric turned on today and it should be ready Mon or Tues. I'll get my water turned on Wed.

He's still living in lala land, pretending nothing was ever said and thinking about how much money we'll be making together. Let 'em, I'm not arguing it because it's obviously useless. Instead I'm using my energy to get things moving.

I'm pretty sure that this is one of those moments when people say that a higher power is taking charge, because it really feels like things are falling into place. The job, the nursing position, the rate of pay I've been offered as a nurse, ease of turning the utilities on, everything.

I even had a little "show" I guess you could say of AH's influence in regards to my autistic son. He had him some yesterday and today and he's officially had his worse 2 days in 6 weeks!!!! Tantrums from you know where, out of control raging. Again, I'll attribute that to a higher power to show me the effects.

Emotionally I'm still on a roller coaster, happy, sad, relieved, confused in a matter of no time. I still find myself focusing on the "what if's" and "if only's", but I try to move past it. I think of what things will be like, how I won't have to worry about him any more, I won't have to worry about doing things that he won't approve of or getting "helped" by him telling me that I'm cooking hte bacon wrong and that I won't be expected to cook supper for someone when they decide to show up at 10:00 at night.

As much as this change is going to shake me up, there's so much to look forward too!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 05:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Way to go!! Congratulations! Yes, things are looking up!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

I love it when things start to come together for someone! Well done!!
Old 03-26-2011, 04:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

That is so awesome! Your HP is absolutely watching over you
Old 03-26-2011, 05:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so happy for you -- you've worked hard!!!