Update on my story....

Old 02-20-2011, 07:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update on my story....

Well I had a wonderful weekend. Friday I took my 12 year old daughter to her first concert called winter jam. We went along with our youth group at our church. It was a bunch of christian bands. We sang, we danced we prayed. It was truley an amazing way to worship our Lord Jesus Christ. You could truley feel his presence. We had so much fun and I didn't have a care in the world. I think it really helped me make my decision on what to do with my life. I am ready to be happy again. I am ready to live life again. I will be 30 years old this thursday, way to young to stop living the life I deserve.
Anyway, after I got home from math class I told my AH that I am giving our land lord our 30 day notice, that we will be leaving this next month(end of the lease). I then told him he needs to find a place to live. I reminded him what we discussed the first of the year. That he needed to get a job and start working on fixing him self. That he had 3 months or I am moving on. Well all he did was lay on the couch. So like I told him he didn't hold up his part. He didn't argue one bit cause he knew he screwed up. After that I went with my mom to get my hair done and do some shopping and simply girl talk about it all. She is such a great support system.
Well all in all after church I went and applied for an apartment. If qualified my girls and I will start moving out on our own March 15. We are all excited to get out and live life again. Not to have to walk on egg shells around his many moods anymore.
I'm proud of my self for doing this. I really didn't think I could do it. But the hole thing was easy. I guess he just broke my heart one to many times.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Happy Birthday, Barbie!!!!

:day

I'm glad you had such a great weekend!

Hugs, HG
Old 02-21-2011, 07:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds like you have a plan for life and you are sticking to it - good for you! So glad you won't settle for 2nd best (or 3rd or 4th) Keep doing the next wise thing for you and your girls. Hugs
Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

He broke your heart and you're choosing to heal it. You're reclaiming life for you and your children, and that's the best demonstration of love you could possibly share
Old 02-22-2011, 07:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well my AH made it clear to me again that I was making the right decsion. He admitted to me last night(after swearing up and down he was clean for the past few months. Which I knew was a lie.) that he had been scaming the dr office into giving him refills on his vicoden. Saying that they got stolen or he left them some where or something. In a 3 day span he took 140 pills. He is lucky to be alive. Needless to say he is finally red flagged with the doctors and pharmacys. But then he hussles to get them. After hearing all that makes me glad I am leaving. I knew he was addicted but I thought he was past taking that many. It is time to move on. I'm ready for this dark cloud to leave my life. One more thing he tried to tell me he was suppose to get a large amount of inheritance money from his mother that just past away. It could set us up for life. But he is an addict and I know he will end up killing him self with the drugs having unlimited amount of money. And to be honest, yes I will struggle till I get my degree but no amount of money is worth living with an addict. You ladys were right once I am ready and get my mind set on getting my life back it will happen and it is. I am getting my life back once and for all.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tam

hang in there barbie..keep taking care of yourself and worry about you and your daughter..we are here for you..Im routing for ya..I know its hard, it takes courage and strength to let go , as well as it takes courage and strength to live with it.
but you know whats right for you.
my thoughts are with you, may you continue on your path of recovery..
hugs!