Notices

Feeling Bad on Subutex

Old 02-08-2011, 08:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling Bad on Subutex

Before I began sub treatment I read loads of information so that I could make an informed decision, and so I would know what to expect. I am on day 5 of Subutex, and it hasn't been a pleasant experience so far. In fact, I am wondering if it was the right choice at all.

Induction went great. I took 4 mg in the Dr's office and about 4 hours later another 4. I felt great that first day, and was very optimistic. I didn't sleep very good that night at all.

Second day I took 4mg in the morning and the other 4 mg late in the afternoon. I was very drowsy and a bit light headed, but generally felt pretty good. That night I had a very difficult time sleeping.

Third day after my morning dose I felt extremely tired. I couldn't keep my eyes open, and I was very dizzy to the point of being nauseas. This lasted all day. Slept so hard that night I could hardly get out of bed in the morning.

Fourth day I figured I likely had too high of a dose and took 2 mg in the morning. Felt awful. Hot, dizzy, lightheaded, nausea, pressure in my head, sharp pain in abdomen, could hardly keep my eyes open. Took another 2 mg after a few hours, and felt a bit better, but that didn't last long. Later in the evening, about 6 took 4 mg, and felt the best I felt all day. Still dizzy, hot, and nauseas, but better. Slept very hard again.

So here I am. Confused, and not feeling very good at all. In fact I am wondering if I should have just gone CT. Withdrawals are worse than what I am going through, but not by much. I don't feel "normal" like most people experience, and I am tired of being sick all the time.

From what I have read most people feel great, or at least "normal". Anybody have an experience like I am having? Would like to know if I just don't mix well with Subutex.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello..

I just posted that new thread last night about just my first night on Sub. Take a look.

But, yes. I am going to stick to the program.....but I feel like I took a handful of sleeping pills. Sick, nausea, dizzy. I hope this eases.

Did you talk to your Dr. I am trying to and I am on day one, so you should definitely go. I would not just start messing with my dose.

Call the doc !! We can get threw this !! Lets do it !

Peace.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

DoubleT... Dont you even follow up on your own thread?

My loard