It's me PHIZ.....Checking in!

Old 01-16-2011, 02:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking It's me PHIZ.....Checking in!

Dear SR friends..

How are you all doing?...My goodness it's been a while since I have been on here April last year was my last post!! and have just read through tht post and feel I have made progress!

I have often thought about you guys and look forward to hearing how you all are and am sure there are many new SR members here and I look forward to getting to know you!

Well my update is.......here I am living in the UK!! I was a mega move from Australia with three children but we did it and although I have only been home 6 weeks...I am loving it!! Being near my family is the most wonderful thing.....the children are loving being near Grandparents and getting to know my nephews is just fantastic!! My Mum isn't well...but it sure feels good to be able to give her a hug!! I am so happy being back I can't tell you!! The children are settling well and have started school except Miss 4 who starts in September! So it's all looking good for me.

I am still with my AH......he came with us. As you all know I love my AH very much (as we all do!).....but his nightly drinking continues. I am detached from it alot of the time and am enjoying my life and my children. I am not at his stage sure what the future holds as we are all still settling here.....I am so happy to be back and have a whole heap of love and support around me....

I just wanted to update you and touch base again as SR keeps me sane!! You guys understand more than anyone......

So how are you guys? I will have more time to catch on all the posts now that the children are in school! I am cooking a roast lunch as my lovely sister and nephews are coming over....it's such a great feeling being able to have Sunday Lunch with my folks....just because I can!!

Love and blessings guys.....great to be back on SR Love PHIZ X:day6
Old 01-16-2011, 04:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yay! Phiz is back!

I am so happy to be back and have a whole heap of love and support around me....
This is wonderful. So glad you have your family around you agian.
How lovely.

Beth
Old 01-16-2011, 08:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

I'm glad you're back in your resource circle!! yay!