Focus on Us

Old 11-03-2003, 07:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Focus on Us

Okay, I'm willing to do this if everyone (or at least some of us) is willing to play along. I know that I tend to take the focus off me and put it back on my ah...I think I need to make an effort to keep the focus on me..so, what I am purposing is this, I'm willing to come up with some thread ideas to keep the focus on me..even if it's something silly but for that moment, that day. Is everyone else willing to do this??

An example would be when I asked you to tell me what you'd buy if money were no object..or list something nice you'd do for yourself that weekend..

I'll just kick back and wait till I hear what y'all want to do

Sped teach
Old 11-03-2003, 07:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Teach... I love ya... but you're a big codie. You don't need a go ahead from the peanut gallery. Do it for you. Trust me, the recovering will jump in and do it for them. Go for it!

Hugs,
Smoke
Old 11-03-2003, 08:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Smoke,
Not trying to be a codie..at least that wasn't my intention. I just know this board is something that everyone shares and didn't want to take up tons of space if I'm the only one doing it...if that's the case, I would do it in a journal. I guess it was more about not wanting to waste my time or anyone elses on a public forum. So I'll just go for it...
Sped teach