Update for my forum family....

Old 12-16-2010, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Let me grow up.

Update for my forum family....

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is doing well and that next year is a year for healing and thriving.

I'm doing great. Love being a new mom and COMPLETELY exhausted, but when I see my baby girl's smile it makes it all worth while! She's two months on Tuesday and gaining weight steadily. I just want to say again how much I appreciate you guys' support through the years. You truly have been my strength and much needed motivation for my resolve in staying in my recovery.

It is getting close to the holidays however and lately I've been feeling sentimental. A part of me wants to contact my ex and see how she's doing but another part of me knows that when you open even a small crack in the door for an addict, she'll break the door down! I hope what I'm feeling is normal because I believe in my heart it stems from me just being a good person and still caring for her. I hope it doesn't stem from anything more then that????

Anyway God bless you all and know how beautiful and strong your spirits are; truly wishing you all the happiness in the world. I'll check in with you later This is a picture of Breonna with her big cousin Jonathan wearing the Saints outfits Oooooh Rahhhh LOL!
Old 12-16-2010, 04:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((NewBlue))) - Breonna is a little angel, so pretty!! Pretty handsome big cousin, Jonathan, too!

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. The holidays always seem to bring out the "I wonder how they are" feelings, but I let them go. Got too much going on in my OWN life (work, school, etc.) and YOU have a new baby and her first Christmas, so I think you're doing just great.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 12-16-2010, 07:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Beautiful baby and big cousin! Thanks for checking in - happy holidays!