Notices

Saturday Night Meetings

Old 06-30-2010, 05:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

Saturday Night Meetings

They ARE still going on. I have been very busy these past couple of weeks. This past Saturday I again failed to let everyone know I wouldnt be able to make it. Please acccept my apoligies. I was traveling a couple hours aways to the beach for a wedding and we stayed all weekend and I learned traveling anywhere with 3 kids is a LOT! LOL

Anyway in all the comotion I didnt realize I hadnt let you guys know what was going on. Meetings will resume this Saturday night
Old 07-03-2010, 05:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

HI Friends

Meeting is ON in the MeetingRoom in Chat Room. C'mon in and join us all.

Love Pancake xo
Old 07-07-2010, 09:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Pancake,

I've tried to get in chat rooms but I'm unable to do so. Done everything suggested....java etc. What am I doing wrong?? Thank you for any suggestions.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Jeepers Opivotal...I'm not sure what to say? I know I use "Mozilla Firefox" as my browser and not Internet Explorer. I think some folks have had better success with Firefox. Have you tried that friend?

Could you let us know what message you get when you HAVE tried to enter the Chat Room? Or is there a message?

Love Pancake xo
Old 07-08-2010, 07:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Pancake,

Thanks so much for the reply. I appreciate it. Been trying to get into the chat room since May. lol Okay it says "This forum uses addonchat chatsoftware" "To use this chat room you need to download Java" I've tried both. No luck. Keep getting same message. I do use Internet Explorer. Not really all that Computer literate.

Dont know about Mozzila Firefox. Ive checked the version of Java. That was fine. Added on the addonchat. Still getting the same message.

Thanks again for any help you can offer. Sometimes just need to chat with someone. Live alone and going on 38 (I think) days. Stopped counting since I"ve made my mind up to stop the madness.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi Optival,

Yah for you on 38 days!!!! That is so great! Well, I think you should really try to download Mozilla Firefox. It is free and it's a web browser just like Internet Explorer. It seems to be more successful with our chat room from what other members have said.

Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

This is a link Opivital to download Mozilla. Please copy and paste it into Internet Explorer and DOWNLOAD where it says on the right hand side. Go Save File. Once it has finished go to your desktop and then double click on the file that downloaded. If you are more comfortable...just right click on it first and go scan with your anti-virus program to be extra sure. But they are a 'trusted site'. Please let me know how this goes and if you need more help. GOOD LUCK!

Love Pancake xo
Old 07-08-2010, 11:37 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Pancake,

Thank you so much for your time and effort. I will give it a try and let you know.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I keep looking for you in chat Opivitol...I hope you can get it to work!

Love Pancake xo
Old 07-11-2010, 09:21 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Unhappy Frustrated

I've tried everything I can think of. Still cannot get in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! So frustrated Pancake. Even tried on my other computer. Still getting the same messages. Got a ticket number from Addon chat will wait and see if they can help.

Thank you so much for your concern and help. Would love to join the chat room. Soon I hope!!
Old 08-07-2010, 09:36 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

Oh my friends I've missed you all and I DEEPLY apologize for my being missing.

My life is VERY chaotic right now. You know what can go wrong will go wrong and Im in the hardest situation I have dealt with financially as an adult. We are living on a day to day basis. That includes keeping my sanity too. Some days I want to cry, some laugh.

I took my family to the beach for a few weeks when my hubby got a suspension from work to get away from the stress. But as we all know you can't run from your problems. But my kids had tons of fun so Im glad I took them to my mother in law's house down the shore.

Tonight I have a wedding to go to but I will be on more (until my cable gets cut off) and just wanted to give you guys an explanation because I do care for you all. BUT I am clean. Thats a struggle too at these times but Im managing.

Keep taking care you guys. There's a reason for the madness though we don't know it at the time.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

(((Dec)))
Old 08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

it may not seem it now, but that you are going through this tough time and still staying clean is a major miricle Dec (hug)

You do what you need to do!

I'll hold you in my thoughts and hope that the cable doesn't go

If it does..get yourself some f2f recovery support hon....you deserve it

(hug)
Old 08-07-2010, 02:14 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Dear Dec,

O dear hon...I've so been missing you on SR. I am so sorry that life has dealt you this tough blow and pray for everything to get better very soon. I am very "PROUD" of you for staying clean through this Dec!!! I know how hard that must be when you have so much stress. Thinking of you and I LOVE you - hope to see you soon!

Love and big big (((((Hugs))))) Pancake xo
Old 08-07-2010, 02:32 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Administrator

(((dec)))

D
Old 08-14-2010, 05:10 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

I will be here tonight to host the friends and family meeting tonight. 9PM Eastern
Old 08-16-2010, 12:11 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

rats! missed it...glad you where there!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:22 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

Meeting tonight! I'm bringng comfort gooey desserts and tissues.