Notices

Thanks for counselor advice everyone

Old 06-09-2010, 11:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Wandering Student of Life

Thanks for counselor advice everyone

Here I am, 8 days and a couple of sessions later. I took to heart the advice you guys gave, and felt better getting some validation from you guys too.

I asked the intern how many hours I have left - it's not much. I think I can ride this out. I will be taking it as a lesson in dealing with unreasonable people without turning to the bottle. What cosmic irony that this test would come from a sub/alco/drug abuse counselor. Ah well though; such is life.

On a side note - I've been feeling unusually testy lately. My patience seems so thin that some things that no one would ever give a second thought are really bugging me. I think I'm experiencing the "T" in "H.A.L.T." a bit too.

My plan is to get through the work day tomorrow - just go through the motions if I have to - come home, do a little gardening at my mom's place, take a warm bath or shower or both, and then craaaaasssshhhh. The challenge will just be getting through the day. Wish me luck guys - I just feel so easily frustrated... arg! All right - off to bed.

Blessed be,
WW