Notices

The Recovery Store

Old 06-05-2010, 05:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Recovery Store

Morning RACE FANS, yes it is I, the ever popular RUFUSACANAL, broadcasting live from the porch here in beautiful Alabama. With me today, is my Son and second best friend (the Wife is lurking), the King of the Screened-In Porch who suffers my presence with a few meows, Bozito.

Shopping; for some a curse, for others a joy. While there are many opinions on shopping concerning what works best, there is a process at work when we look for needs and wants that works extremely well if we consider all options before making the transaction to complete the purchase.

While my analogy is rather lame, the same process can hold true while working a program of action toward the goal of a New Life. To be a smart and thrifty shopper, one must be informed; so does the Alcoholic in the pursuit of recovery.
Shop for your recovery daily; shop in meetings, shop in conversations, shop in your private thoughts.

Until I learned to shop smart for my New Life via the planned program of action outlined in the Big Book and practiced those same principles on a daily based in all my affairs with the help of a Higher Power, I was never going to see the fruits of a recovered life.

Have a good day!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
It`s ok to stay sober

thanks Rufus,and happy shopping!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey man how are you !!!