xah and his alcoholic wifetress

Old 05-01-2010, 11:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

xah and his alcoholic wifetress

Well ... Hmmm I haven't started a thread in who knows how long but I just had to share this....as most of the old timers around here knows what a very difficult time I had back in 2006 with my cheating XAH...(he left the kids and I for a female alcoholic/meth head)....word came to me from a friend who has a police scanner that his wifetress was picked up at 9:00 am Thursday morning for running completely stark naked in the small town that they live in....yup folks stark naked in the middle of the only intersection there is and sadly a school bus drove right passed her !!!! She was ranting and raving and really acting crazy....hmmmm and he left us for "THAT" !!!! Well .... alrighty then... the sadest part of it all is that she is now my childrens stepmother...yeah right. thank goodness my kids won't even speak to their father. At least so long as he is married to hoochie momma anyway. Sooo he misses a day of work which for him would mean about 150.00 a day. She winds up at the emergency er and then onto a phyche ward for 72 hours... Yeah I can see it already...they were up drinking and drugging all night long in the middle of the week and then wham....all of a sudden there are sheriff's everywhere....shoot the one cop wasn't too thrilled that the other cop put her in "his" cruiser....lol I'm sorry folks but I have waited a long long long time to "see" that his life wasn't a bed of roses...cuz it sure was looking kinda like it for awhile..all while the kids and I were devastated...

the karma buss has arrived.....finally.

Ohhh did I forget to mention that his insurance plan does not cover mental issues....

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ilies/c031.gif
Janitw
Old 05-01-2010, 12:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think 4 years is a changing point. I know several people who quickly got into relaitonships and the 4 year mark was the melt down.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Really ???? Well then I guess it was about time huh ???

I'm sorry folks but I can't stop smiling....teeheee
Old 05-01-2010, 12:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank heaven your kids aren't with them.

I sometimes wonder what is going to occur with my ex as she has convinced everyone that she isn't boozing, I wonder how long til she goes back to the drugs too. Surrounded by her enablers, it's only a matter of time before she screws up again.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well my kids are grown now but the last one was graduating high school back in July of 2005 when he left us ... at that time 2 of our 3 kids and a nephew of mine were all at our home. And on the 4th of july 2005 he just up and left and never came back and he moved in with this woman who I had never met...it went downhill from there....its been difficult but by the grace of God we have done very well.

I hope you and your kids stay strong because it does get better I promise you...

Janitw
Old 05-01-2010, 01:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well i don't blame you i would be exactly the same.
So nice when you find out how true a saying is: what goes around comes around he he !!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:23 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

So true celtic and its rare when we can even hear of people like those two getting their upcommins....let alone to hear it first hand and from a source than you know is reliable.

I think it was a little thing the big guy upstairs allowed me to hear..

Janitw
Old 05-01-2010, 06:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Lord, strike me down if you have to, but I just LOVED the poetic justice of this story.

Just imagine - you've done well for yourself and your children, and he's living in a nightmare.

Karma - thank you!
Old 05-02-2010, 05:33 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You know what they say BumblingAlong ??

The best revenge is to live and live well....show them exactly what they are leaving and losing...

Janitw