thank you to everyone and whoever

Old 03-14-2010, 05:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

thank you to everyone and whoever

started this website. For 6 weeks I was insane and I mean truly insane where I thought I needed medication to rebound..Before the last six weeks I could barely function but made it through the days.
When I started reading what everyone posted..it saved my life. I could identify with everyone here..and my insanity started to lift and I can breathe again and even laugh a little and I want to finally feel better. I was so insane I couldnt even figure out what emotions I was feeling but thanks to this place I now know it was anger and guilt. I even wanted to reconcile with my ex because somehow I thought it would end this horrible pain. It scares me that I went as crazy as I did but I feel so happy I am back and knowing I wont let that ever happen again thanks to a place called SR...I mean this from the bottom of my broken but healing heart..A place called SR brought me back to sanity..I am not walking away from him..I am running like I have never before..I am running for me..And in my heart I know its over and although a bit painful..I am fine with this because my heart belongs to me now.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I can breathe again and even laugh a little and I want to finally feel better.
that is wonderful news lulu. I want to add my thanks to whoever started the website and to anyone who thanked my post, laughed at something i said or said the exactly right thing to another hurting soul.
and thank you lulu, for getting my gratitude going tonight.