Update

Old 02-10-2010, 01:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

Reposted so you would not have to read the whole thing again...Sorry.
So it was all a lie. He was drunk all Thanksgiving, then Christmas, and was okay in New Orleans on vacation for New Years. However on the seventh he got drunk saw and heard demons and attacked the children to where they called the police while I was at work and they hid in the closet. He was taken in and on the 7th and got out on the 27th court order to move out of the house. So I moved him out paying form everything all the while skipping my car and mortgage payment...just so it would go smoothly over the weekend without any fighting, he even went to church with me on 30th & 6th but as clock work it can be he drank on Monday I told him to leave the house 2/8, e came over last night barging through the front door saying someone broke into his apartment and stole his glasses. So I followed him back to his house and found them on the floor next to the couch. Then I took his keys and put them in the freezer so he would not drive again. He then walked to the house screaming outside and we would not let him in. He got mad because I would not drive him back to his house and he punched a hole in the window on the side of the house. He then came over here this morning ( I am working from home) and said he was calling truce and wanted to do the driveway all the while calling names and I asked him to leave. I filled out restraining order paperwork this morning (could not physically file it because the judge was in trial). He finally left after I gave him the microwave. Stupid so dumb. I have been filling out the paperwork its sooo much for divorce.
I just dont know what his bottom is but I have my concious cleared, got him a place, furniture, electronic drum set, food, utilities and paid for the cable and phone to be shut on. I did EVERYTHING I could do and now I am done. My conscious is cleared. I just never wanted him on the streets and so I am satisfied I did my best.
Now after that, yesterday during the midwest snowstorm...Yep that is what they did no bracelet nothing, time served back out. He is a smooth talker, saw his PO and put on the Mart charm that works. Yes sir no sir. I have learned this is my second time on probation. He pulled into my driveway last night drunk hit my van and bent my bumper. I sent him away to (while following him) to the apartment, he ended up passing out in the car while it was running. After thirty minutes I went back and he was still passed out with the car running. So I took the car key and tried to wake him and he would not wake up. SO I put a blanket on him and left. Every 30 min for two hours I went back to check on him and finally he was in his apartment. He chased the first cable guy away and so I called in the second (spent the money he was to give the guy too) and when I went there the second time for the cable guy he was the same one, the guy said he was frightened for me and to not engage him and that he was hooking up the cable, not because he asked but because I begged them to so he would have tv and phone so not come back to the house. I phoned his PO to let him know he needs to be on a bracelet or something or to know he is not welcome at our house. He is court ordered to stay away. He was pissed I did that and that I still have the car key. I told him too bad he was out of control and I was not going to be liable if he crashes killing himself or others, I did not want that on my head. So until he gets his liscense or the judge gives me both vehicles I will not WILL NOT let him have the key to drive. He then called me a Bitch and that is when this mornging he called and said what he had. He said he would sign whatever to get me out of his life. I said good.
Slowly family and friends planted a little seed just enough to not tell me what to do and now I am over it. I want my life back.

PS Sorry I have not written lately.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are going to have to go through the storm to get to the brighter days, but they are coming. Be gracious to yourself. If he's willing to sign whatever to get you out of HIS life (i'm sorry, i had to laugh at that one) hand him a pen pronto!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I laughed at that one as well. Yeah just wish I had it all filled out but its all his games, I know and do not and will not fall for it. What ever it takes to make him out of my life legally, emotionally, financially and wish him the best. Aughh divorce should be free if we go through this much anguish.