Big painful changes today

Old 02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big painful changes today

So i've been rambling on this board - starting a new thread! So today my partner is setting up a "meditation room" for herself - this is sort of our compromise on one of us not moving out. Except as it's happening, of course, it looks an awful lot like a bedroom, and I know she'll be sleeping there, even though we are going to go through some hoops so our daughter doesn't know. I believe in my heart of hearts that I have to just give her some space, if i even want the possibility of her finding her way back to me - but it's really, really hard to do this. I feel like i'm consistently having to take "the higher road", and it's hard having to be the grown up. At least I stood up for myself and took the master bedroom, which i told her remains OUR room. For the past 7 weeks, i've been sleeping all over the house while basically being exiled from OUR room. Now that it's under my "control" it is back to being an open room. I am very tired of feeling this much pain. Goal for today is to do something for MYSELF. I am overwhelmed.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i wish i could pull some words of wisdom and comfort out of my brain, but i cannot. sometimes things just plain suck. i'm sorry. i have been able to see the confusion and pain. peace,
Old 02-07-2010, 11:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Do something for yourself indeed. I am tired of the pain as well and am spending the day with friends and laughter. I wish I too had words of wisdom- Just a Hug!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What I perceive that you are doing is being true to yourself while balancing the responsibilities of being a parent. Your strength of character is a power of example and something that I certainly respect.