Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on NYE

Old 12-31-2009, 08:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on NYE

For me, astrology is important and here's a great breakdown about the full moon lunar eclipse tonight. I hope, for those of you that subscribe to our planets relationship with other astral bodies, that this brings healing and health to all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY NEW BEGINNINGS TO ALL!

Lunar eclipse & “blue moon” New Year’s Eve

A breakthrough into a new year — and a new life cycle — awaits us all this New Year’s Eve. The lunar eclipse on the Cancer/Capricorn axis rockets us into 2010 with an extra boost of decisiveness. Issues surrounding home, family, career, and long-term goals have percolated since June/July, and now they reach a partial turning point.

Lunar eclipses can rip things out of our grasp, or force an ending that opens a whole new byway. Make your New Year’s Eve mantra: Let it go. Releasing your grip on a situation will either make way for a better replacement, or allow it to be healed and returned to you in a purer, transformed state.

As the calendar turns, many of us will battle between head and heart—and the tension will be strong. Our romantic natures yearn for one outcome, while a stern inner voice admonishes us to be “sensible.” Why not have it all? This eclipse arrives to help us integrate mind and spirit, wisdom and wildness, passion and practicality.

Here’s what each sign specifically must learn to balance and integrate:

• Aries, Libra: Career + family, public + private lives
• Taurus, Scorpio: Common sense + higher wisdom; facts + faith
• Gemini, Sagittarius: Physical/material/animal nature + spirituality
• Cancer, Capricorn: Self + others; your needs + a partner’s
• Leo, Aquarius: Giving + receiving; controlling + trusting
• Virgo, Pisces: Love + friendship; passion + playfulness

As for all the flurry about this being a blue moon? Not such a big deal, actually. (Although it’s cool icebreaker convo for awkward NYE party moments.) A blue moon means there’s a second full moon in the same month. This year, there was a Gemini full moon on December 2nd. Fun trivia, but don’t expect anyone to turn into a werewolf, unless you’ve got a bootleg copy of New Moon in the DVD player.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I really love this!
Let it go. Releasing your grip on a situation will either make way for a better replacement, or allow it to be healed and returned to you in a purer, transformed state.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Only stepping forward

I do too. Just put it as my status message on facebook. LOL

Old 12-31-2009, 08:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks for the reminder of other influences in our lives. I heard a lot about this last week.
I also heard that 2009 was a year of major shifts where the old is being moved out for the new.