Notices

Merry Clean Christmas!

Old 12-25-2009, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Merry Clean Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays also to my non-Christian friends! I'm having my best Christmas ever~! Last year I was newly clean and still pretty foggy and broke! This year, I was able to really celebrate my new way of life! How is everyone else celebrating this year?

Love,
KJ
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
REZ

Taking it easy. Doing the next right thing. Celebrating being clean today. I spent many Christmases under the influence of drugs. Not this year!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Evolving Addict

Same to you, KJ and all my SR family. I'm cooking for my Mom and doing some small domestic stuff. Grateful to be clean on another Xmas holiday and once I'm done here I'll be heading back down to our annual Holiday Marathon of meetings. I filled in last night as secretary for a meeting so another addict could go get sleep for work and I'm glad I can be available to help serve.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

I have all four of my children and the youngest son's girlfriend here today. Nobody's going anywhere -- the roads are nothing but ice. Everyone's comfortable and happy to just be (they've all expressed it in various ways).

I can't tell you exactly what's happened in this house this year, but it's something different and it's something good. Although there were some very nice presents, it's not about the stuff. I'm just sitting here, sipping on some German Chocolate coffee, soaking it in, not too worried about putting it into words. Cool to be a human be-ing.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 12-25-2009, 07:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Had a great day with my family. My folks, my brother and his family got together for brunch and to watch the kids open their gifts. I love my family dearly.

Now Im at work making double time!

Merry Christmas,
Missy
Old 12-26-2009, 12:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Same to you, too, Missybuns!