Hello

Old 12-09-2009, 03:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I've not been here in ages, for those that remember me I came here about a year ago when things hit crisis point!!

Me and Baby Bearfeet are well, Ex is still in our lives but my strength & ability to distance has vastly increased.

I remember reading some posts when I first came here that spoke about this journey. I couldn't comprehend such a thing just raw pain! but it's all true.

It happens in fits and starts and i've been back and forth and understand I will continue to but importantly I have moved!!!

So hello to the fab people who gave me their time, looking forward to catching up with & meeting the newer people.

x x x x x x
Old 12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi there, I'm new here. I have an AH, we're still together and I'm trying really hard to make it through. Times are really, really hard & you know all about that sort of thing! I've been to 2 Al-Anon meetings and hope to go again this weekend.

Nice to meet you
Old 12-09-2009, 05:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi back, Bearfeet. I am also relatively new and things are really tough right now! Thanks for reminding me that it's a journey and that it's all about progress! Hope you and your baby are doing well
Old 12-09-2009, 06:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Its nice to get an update bearfeet...thank you! Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I was thinking about the people that don't seem to post much anymore (and those I know have moved on) the day before yesterday, and wondered about you bearfeet.
I am glad you are well,
thank you for updating us
Old 12-10-2009, 12:33 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

hey there chick...yes I remember you and welcome back glad to know your still breathing..
Old 12-10-2009, 12:46 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

bearfeet, I am so glad you posted... give a hug to little bearfeet!!

I do remember you, I am former Dreamer999. A year ago things were grim and it is outstanding how much we have changed in only 12 months? it is not that much time bearfeet. I am proud.

Me, I still see ex at work. Later we got a cocktail and I am anxious but I will go no matter what. It still gets me to hear his voice, my heartbeat is faster, but I make my graceful exit and read SR and I feel better.

I got a good partner now, 8 months. I got two cats too. Yesterday they slept hugging each other very close (I named them Dolce and Gabanna!) and they looked sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee... they are inseparable and learn tricks and habits from each other... they have been a gift, they have helped me get out of my depression. I arrive home and treat myself to cat-o-therapy, playing with them or seeing them play is the best thing, they make me laugh all day, and bring me back to the present...

I spend some afternoons resting on my bed, bf next to me, our 2 cats (and we all use each other as pillows lol)... reading Garfield, hugging my teddy bear... and I feel so grateful.

I feel so grateful I wake up to a man that has a good heart and would never never even dream about hurting me in purpose. The nightmare is over.. even if we visit hell again once in a while, we made it, bearfeet. We made it to the other side where real peace and joy reside !!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! !