Notices

Halloween party, stayed sober...

Old 11-01-2009, 05:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Halloween party, stayed sober...

Well we had our annual Halloween party last night, we throw it every year. It started out years ago as a kegger party but as we got older and our group of friends started having kids the party grew and the drinking mellowed some. There is still always drinking involved, specially after the kids are all worn out and laying down watching a dvd or something and the adults are all out by the fire drinking. Well last night was the first one we have thrown in probably 15 years that I didnt drink. The usual ones did there drinking but I didnt, even the wife had a few. It really didnt bother me at all had a great time, and I felt much better this morning than usual thats for sure. Im going on almost 2 months now without a drink. I know Fiona630 had posted about drinking and Halloween but I wanted my own post and not to tread on hers. I have some questions to ask everyone but thats for another time, this is just about the party and my success...

Hope everyone had a great weekend..
Old 11-01-2009, 05:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're doing well!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Awesome! I really think experiencing things like this sober, makes me stronger. Congrats!