Thank you

Old 10-02-2009, 02:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you

I just wanted to write and thank everyone on this forum for being so supportive. I haven't been back on here in about a year, and I realize now that I really miss it. So thank you all for sharing your stories, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, and your realities, and for your endless support and encouragement.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Thank you! It's the love, support, and hope that we share that keeps me focused on my recovery. Keep coming back, we do miss people when they're not around for awhile.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank You. We're all in this together.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It's this darned journey through life that keep us here
Old 10-02-2009, 07:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you to everyone. I just found this site a week or 2 ago. Man! what a difference it's made already. I'm just soaking it all up. It's such a supportive, insightful and strengthening place to visit. All the self help books are great but I don't think there's anything like the practical experience and advice from others who have been in the same shoes. I guess it is somehow reassuring, although a bit sad, to know that there are so many others out there who are living with the same challenges. Lots of people understand the common problems of money, kids, marriage, not enough time, etc. but not everbody REALLY knows what it's like living with the chaos of alcoholism. I have friends, and can talk to them and they listen and care about me but they don't have the same understanding that you all have here. I'm glad I found you all!