Let go or be dragged

Old 08-24-2009, 08:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Smile Let go or be dragged

Hi friends I have missed all of you and I am always sending you good vibes so there is clarity and peace in your lives and I ask the same for myself.

First of all my guy's uncle died of cancer yesterday leaving a wife and 2 wonderful kids. Prayers welcome

I just wanted to tell you that I started letting go a little and God/HP has sent me so many wonderful things on that little space I open up.

I am starting to learn not to be afraid of letting go of the past because when I let it go a little and allow myself enjoy the present moment and what I do have, its such a wonderful freeing feeling.

Its like a nice dress, you may love it but its rather old, and starting to be boring... would't you want a brand new one with a more fashionable color and a style that fits you better ? this analogy works for me, LOL!

I spent a very very nice weekend in a relaxing town with family. No wonder I learned to be a codie, I realized so much victimhood! i did not engange in stuff that would have angered me before... in fact I really had a good time.

Then on Saturday I saw a friend and drank a glass of vodka, I became very sad suddenly..... longing really struck me so I conveniently applied the 3rd step I think it is, "turning yourself to HP" and I asked HP in my heart to PLEASE keep sending me angels and messages and help me move forward because I cannot make it on my own... left to my own devices.

I spent a lot of time with my dad, after I said bye to him in the aiport, I turned my head around and a very good friend was saying hi to me! talking to him is really uplifting.

He was traveling too and his plane was next to mine... what are the odds in a city of 20 million people? he is truly an excellent friend... then I arrived to my city and my guy was there really happy to see me, hugging me... then I arrived to my apartment and the kitty was really happy to see me too...and Iof course happy to be back too and showering both the human and the animal with affection...

I feel like my prayers have been answered all this time and I feel full of love. Its true life is always taking you by the hand to a better place even if it does not feel like it.

Just wanted to send good vibes this Monday !!
Old 08-24-2009, 09:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Hey thanks for the good vibes the more the better IMO!!!

I will put your uncle on my prayer list.

Now to the let go or be dragged part: is that anything like everything I let go of has scratch marks all over it? LOL