Thanks to ALL of You

Old 07-17-2009, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Thanks to ALL of You

It's Friday and I'm checking in with myself, I'm "wrapping up" and reflecting on this past week. I am feeling so much better!

I just want to say thank you to ALL of you here for sharing ALL of your stories, your feelings, and your observations. From the people who just joined, to the people who are trudging forward through the pain and confusion, to the more seasoned folks who can look back confidently and with peace and serenity.

Every single thing that every single one of you has said on this forum has helped me TREMENDOUSLY, and probably even MORE than either you or I know.

I hope you all have a nice, relaxing weekend and that you are able, for at least a little while, find peace and serenity in your life and in the beautiful natural world around us. 8

Melissa
(who is Learning to Live)
Old 07-17-2009, 10:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

You have a wonderful weekend too, L2L.

Like you, I continue to learn from those who went before me, those who walk beside me and the newcomer who just walked in the door. That's how this all works, just one codie helping another.

Thank you for walking with me, it's a joy to share the path.

Hugs
Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

L2L, Thank God we are all taking this journey together, whether at the beginning or somewhere in the middle, our collective trials, hope and experience are what will carry us thru.

Have a Great weekend!
Chris
Old 07-18-2009, 06:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ditto all of this!!!
This site and the friendships i have made on here have made such a huge difference in this walk i'm on. i can try to explain things to others - professionals and even others that have dealt with addiction but this is the only place i really feel like everyone understands. I try to explain to others - they can understand the boundaries and things like that but they cant understand how it feels. Sometimes we dont care as much about getting advice or need someone to fix things just someone to understand how much it hurts to go through this with someone you love so much.