Notices

Do you dream more off the opiates?

Old 04-06-2009, 04:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Do you dream more off the opiates?

I dunno, but for all the years I was on them I rarely dreamed. Now I'm dreaming about every single night.

Too bad they still don't make sense.

Do you dream more now off the crap?
Old 04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have crazy dreams too, like I drove down a dirt road and was trapped in a cornfield and stabbed by an amish guy. I didn't dream after nodding out. I also remember my dreams more now.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Big Idiot Man Child

I dreamed me and Obama went out partying last night. LOL. I was like, Dayyum, I'm partying with the president of the United States !! I woke up laughing like hell. I have dreams almost every night now.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My dreams are way more vivid now that I'm not using. I guess because when I was using, I was up for days and my body just gave way to sleep. I guess I was too exausted to dream cause I was living a nightmare!

Sweet dreams!

Penny
Old 04-06-2009, 08:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You should buy a dream book and look your dreams up. They all mean something. I rarely remember my dreams, but sometimes I remember them clearly. Sometimes I watch tv and fall asleep. I had a dream that I was hanging out with Jennifer Hudson, and we were driving around Brooklyn NY together. I'm thinking it's because she was on tv before I fell asleep. LOL Don't get me wrong, I like Jennifer. But, I don't think she is coming to hang out with me. I wouldn't mind though. She's an awesome singer. She has a great voice.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Now with fewer opiates!

Opiates screwed up my sleep cycles. I believe whether you remember your dreams is predicated on when you awaken in your natural sleep cycle.
I have had more vivid dreams since stopping. I just think I'm more likely to remember them because my sleep is being restored.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Go Browns!

Sigmund Freud claims that what ever the first thing you think a dream means, is what it means; whether your initial analysis makes sense or not.
I dream a lot more now. I dont think im going into as deep of a sleep as before, which makes sense.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

According to a nurse I spoke with today we dream every day while under the REM(Rapid Eye Movement) cycle of our sleep...we just sometimes don't remember it.

My dreams are basically like this. For example say I'm at a football statium, then next minute I'm in a forest, and the next minute I'm in a friend's house.:wtf2

I tell ya, they don't make sense. Lol.