Notices

Web Site Topic- Project -Need Ideas

Old 03-18-2009, 04:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Web Site Topic- Project -Need Ideas

Hello , Just a quick note for anyone that does not know me , I had addiction problems all my life on and off more off than on but when on really on- Last bought was with a 1 year pills (Oxy, Vic) addiction. My 19 year old niece died 3 weeks ago of a pill OD- Never again for me I stopped months ago- however it kind of sent me on a mission to help educate young people about the dangers ,being that I just witnessed it and it was the saddest thing I ever experienced. Anyway I just secured a Website [url=http://www.pillskill.org] , I already lined up commercial production and TV advertising space (A bunch of 15 second spots) basically what I need now is anyone that might now how to build a simple web site or might know any good content for this site - This is completely non-profit and I am financing this whole thing out of my pocket- Basically I want to scare the hell out of anyone using or thinking of using- But the ads are only 15 seconds so at the end I will just say sponsored by [url=http://www.pillskill.org] so I kind of want the site to speak because the commercials are short and will just send people to the site. So my question is anyone know about website building , Does anyone want to build this for me or have any content ideas- I am open to all suggestions. Thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 04:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Go Browns!

My husband is a computer programer and graphic designer. Give me a couple days and I will talk to him about it.