Notices

Still Going Strong

Old 03-13-2009, 11:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Still Going Strong

So i am pretty much hating life right about now, even though Today is the best i felt all week but for the most part i feel like absolute crap. I am barley eating a thing, and everytime i do eat i usually vomit. I look like a ghost, everyone at work thinks i am deathly ill, little do they know whats going on. finally last night i picked up a Sub and used half of it last night combined with a large dose of niquil to get some sleep. i know none of the members out there recommend that and one of you is definitely gonna say something smart about that, but i have to complete my obligations, and yes getting clean is top priority on that list, but i needed the sleep! shellslove, did the sub treatment work well?, i was considering going to the docs, also Da stagebear i can't return your private message since i am a new member and don't have five posts yet. Also i am born and raised in south phila so anything in the phily jersey area would be useful.(relating to your PM) i attended a group session at the falcon center off west chester pike out in havertown a while ago, it was court ordered when i got knocked with some trees when i was 17. do you have any input on their program because at the time i thought it was a crock of Sh#!. the physical symptoms r pretty crappy and the mental battle sucks to, especially when i know all i gota do is run down the street to cop.

another quick question am i feeling better today because of the half of sub last night, or is the physical withdraw starting to pass?

Underneath this smile lies everything
All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
Make myself a pact to shut doors on the past
Just for today I am free
I will not lose my faith
It's an inside job today~ pearl Jam

Thanks for all the support
Old 03-13-2009, 12:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hang tough my fellow philadelphian.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Go Browns!

I dont know why youre feeling better but hang in there. I need more info. How many days into your detox is it? The sub will help you but I would steer clear from it now. I dont blame you at all for taking the nyquil. Stick with it!