Notices

Thank God and Thank SR...

Old 02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank God and Thank SR...

Finally, I've made it to bedtime once again completely sober. I've made it successfully 5 whole days sober. And I can thank my prayers, bible reading, as well as spending a majority of my time on here for making it this long. And I am thankful for everything that helped. And I'm especially thankful for all of you who are so understanding and caring for being there through these first few days of my sobriety.

This is my first real attempt at sobriety and I'm so happy with the progress I've made in the past few days. I had a battle going on tonight and thanks to being here I made it through and came out on top and conquered my inner demons, my temptations and practically told them to "f**k off. I wouldn't have been able to do it without spending my time wisely here. So to all of you that have been encouraging and supportive of me tonight and through my past few days I am more grateful than you can ever know. This place and all of you are a Godsend and a blessing.

As I'm getting ready for my 5th sober night of going to bed I wanted to post this and tell you all good night and pleasant dreams. As well as telling you all thank you so much for listening to me and keeping up with me through this. I couldn't have done it without all the support. So, I hope all have a good night, get to get some good sleep and pleasant dreams and I will see all again tomorrow for another day of sobriety.
Wes
Old 02-09-2009, 08:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

nighty night, wes
Old 02-09-2009, 10:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Resident

Have a good sleep Wes. You deserve it.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

We made it through tonight bro. Tomorrow is another beautiful day. Good Night.