Wow

Old 12-11-2008, 06:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A Brand New Life

Wow

I have finally come to a revelation...I have read Codependent No More and I really found myself in it...Wish me luck I am trying to not react, detach and exercise my right to live again! I am going to go speak to a lawyer about the landfill of bills, support and messed up credit my ab left behind but the outcome will only help support the fact that I am now in control of my own destiny...I know I know I'm not in control of it per say(codie reflex)...but i can make good decisions and that starts with not taking crap anymore...It will be hard especially at night but I will detach from him no more calls except for legal or child related issues and no more giving into the lies and promises...I can do this...I hope...please pray for me...and my lil one...I have a feeling he will get evil and vindictive just to hurt me so I pray that they will see Im a good mom and let us stay away from him.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you whereami! (((hugs)))

Hoping he will not give you a hard time, but good you are prepared that he could.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hahaha...

had that same reaction when I read it too. It's a good book. One I should read again...