Notices

new and just feeling down today

Old 11-22-2008, 10:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

new and just feeling down today

hey, i'm new to here, but man, i'm just having a bad old day today. as strong as i feel, there's days like today when i feel the old me dying to come out to play.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Please do. Someone's always around and we've got big shoulders.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

Hi. Just to say welcome. At least you're on here, not playing with the old you!!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:36 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I still get those bad days every once in a while too and I've been clean for some time.

There are no guarantees that every single day of my life is gonna be coming up rosy.

Life has always been what I make of it and i can get through those bad days by knowing that tomorrow will be better. Grab on and hold on tight. Post some more.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

thanks. it means a lot to know there's somewhere i can still talk about this. i don't know if i cut myself away too much, if you know what i mean. because i've done some time, the services i had available have all pulled out and now i feel pretty much here alone.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:20 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
OMG everything's real

btw, there are a few of us Brits on a thread in Newcomers Daily Support Forum. It's called "Just a Trivial Question Really Part 2". Also "Class of November". We support each other and mess about!! Almost always someone there to talk to.

Mainly drinkers, but all the same thing in the end imho!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:39 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! I am fairly new here, I joined two weeks ago when I decided to stop using. I have been clean for 15 days now, but today, I got up and had NO energy, that's my downfall. I hate not having energy, that's what started me doing Oxy's in the first place. I have pretty much just laid around until now but I put some music on a little while ago, jumped in the shower and now I am getting the heck out of the house or else I will drive myself crazy!! You know what usually picks me up? Driving around playing my radio loud. I really like the music loud, and it puts me in a way better mood. I hope that you are feeling better and keep coming back!!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:29 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Try, try, try again!

I know what you mean. Some days it just feels like nothing is right or nothing is right sober/clean. Ughhhh its hard to stay clean...but then its hard to be an active addict also. Scratch that, its much harder to be an active addict.

Hoping you feel better