Q Tips

Old 11-13-2008, 07:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Q Tips

Not sure where to post this but I am wondering what, if any, drugs users use Q tips for? Thanks.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I've read that meth users use them to clean out thier meth pipes and intravenous drug users use them to filter the drugs before injecting them. There may be other uses.

hope this helps.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Mr.MeToo?

q-tips are used for the cotton on the ends of them. they provide a filter so that a drug (usually heroin) can be put into a syringe. If you find cigg's that are ripped off at the filter that is also a tip that the person is injecting drugs.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My daughter's DOC is heroin. I used to marvel at the number of Q-Tips she could go through, before I knew what they are used for.

- oh yeah, the wack-job mom who still occasioanlly dumps the garbage to see what's what.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Outtolunch...here too. WOw, they must have clean ears..LOL..I was in the dark as well, as far as the qtips. Now I know different.
Even when the spoons were missing...I remember that I had made a comment to someone...wow, I have to buy new silverware, I think the kids are throwing out the spoons. Yeah right.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I think someone also told me that with crack they can be used a certain way. I've also wondered the same thing as my husband is getting deeper into the drugs while continuing to lie about it and everything else out of his mouth. I know he snorts cocaine, (coke can be injected) but I think he may have gotten himself into other things as well. His well known buddy that I heard is on crack text messaged him the one day "Bring Q'tips". (his sister laughed at me when I told her). They don't understand the seriousness
Old 11-14-2008, 04:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sistergldnhair View Post
Outtolunch...here too. WOw, they must have clean ears..LOL..I was in the dark as well, as far as the qtips. Now I know different.
Even when the spoons were missing...I remember that I had made a comment to someone...wow, I have to buy new silverware, I think the kids are throwing out the spoons. Yeah right.
Oh yeah.....the MIA spoons, too. Never had a clue- "was out-to-lunch"